Junior Training Programme (JTP)
Elite programme for talented students in years 4-6
The full training programme consists of 5 hours 30 minutes of high-quality training a week:
- Two classes within the week (2 x 1.5 hours)
- Associates Level 1 class on Sundays (2 hours)
- Conditioning (30 mins)
- RAD Vocational Grades on Fridays – Intermediate Foundation
- Pointe class on Saturdays
- Stretch and conditioning on Saturdays
General level class on Saturdays
This programme will prepare students to be at a suitable level to audition for year 7 entry into full-time vocational schools, should they so wish.
Classes focus on technique, artistry, musicality, presentation and include:
- Audition preparation*
*Please inform the teacher if the child is planning to audition for vocational schools or other associate schemes linked to vocational schools.